My NCBI is a tool that offers many useful features, including:
- Saving PubMed searches. (and automatically have search results sent to you).
- Saving Collections of citations found in PubMed.
- Customization of the filters and results display in PubMed.
Most importantly for anyone awarded NIH funding, My NCBI has a tool named My Bibliography. My Bibliography, allows you to save your citations either directly from PubMed or by manually entering them. Once citations are in My Bibliography you can easily:
- See whether your publications comply with the NIH Public Access Policy
- Start the compliance process for journal articles
- Associate your publications to awards