Guide to library services specifically for faculty and graduate students.
- Request a Book/Article via ILL
- Use online forms to request books and articles not available at UC Davis.
- Document Delivery
- Request items from UC Davis libraries. Copies of journal articles are delivered electronically wherever possible. Registration is required and fees may apply to some staff and students. Getting scans of print materials is free for faculty.
- Obtain a library card, access your account, and authorize a student or employee to check out materials for you with a proxy card.
If you are new faculty/staff, you can also activate your library card.
- Connect From Off Campus
- How to connect from off campus using either the proxy server or VPN.
- Recommend a Title for Purchase
- Recommend a book or journal for purchase by the library.