- United States Reports [via Heinonline]
United States Reports from 1754 to present.
- Findlaw supreme Court Reports Case Finder [via Findlaw]
Searchable database of the Supreme Court decisions since 1893 (U.S. Supreme Court Decisions: U.S. Reports 150-, 1893-). Browsable by year and U.S. Reports volume number, and searchable by citation, case title and full text.
- United States Reports: Cases adjudged in the Supreme Court [Print]
Shields Library call number: KF101 A2, 1952 - present
- United States Supreme Court Reports. Lawyers' ed. [Print]
Shields Library call number: KF101 A22 Stacks, 1790- present
- United States Courts Opinions
Opinions from selected United States appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts. The content of this collection dates back to April 2004. From FDsys.
- Supreme Court Opinons [via Supreme Court of the U.S.]
- Supreme Court Briefs
Before presenting their oral arguments, counsel for both sides will submit a legal brief summarizing the facts of the case as well as the legal reasoning behind their arguments. From 7/1998 to present, all briefs filed by the Solicitor General, except responses to IFP cases. From 1993-1996, and 1986-1990 Solicitor General merits briefs and responses. From 1982-1985 Solicitor General merits briefs.
- California Supreme Court and Courts of Appeal Opinions