- TRID (Transport Research International Documentation)
- TRID includes over 900,000 records covering transportation research from ITRD and TRIS. It includes TRB publications going back to 1923, including Highway Research Board, SHRP, and Marine Board publications. Also indexed are Environmental Impact Statements, theses, reports, and research in progress. TRID is the world's largest and most comprehensive bibliographic resource on transportation research information, covering all modes and disciplines of transportation. Coverage: 1920s - present.
- Most comprehensive bibliographic database of engineering research literature, containing references to over 5000 engineering journals and conferences. About half the citations (from 2600 journals and conferences) include abstracts and indexing in the records.
- Coverage: 1884-present
- National Technical Reports Library
- NTRL (National Technical Reports Library) is from the National Technical Information Service (NTIS). NTRL indexes government-sponsored research, development and technical reports and provides full-text access to reports that have been digitized. Searches over 2 million reports with links to over 500,000 full-text reports. Our academic subscription provides access to "Digital-on-demand", which will digitizes reports not currently full-text that UCD users find in the NTRL database.
- American Society of Civil Engineers: Civil Engineering Database (CEDB)
- The CEDB provides access to ASCE publications, including journals, proceedings, and standards. Coverage: January 1972 - present, full-text for journals 1985 - present.
- Web of Science
- Use Web of Science to find scholarly articles in all disciplines, including biology, agriculture, and engineering. This database can also be used to identify articles that cite an author or article that you specify. Coverage: 1900 - present.
- SAE Digital Library
SAE is a database of technical papers, magazine and journal articles, books, reports, and standards published by the Society of Automotive Engineers.Coverage: full-text technical papers 1906 - present, full-text journal articles 1998 - present
- National Transportation Library
- The National Transportation Library is a repository of materials from public and private organizatons around the country.
- A website for transportation researchers and analysts, aimed at providing a broad collection of intermodal transportation data collected by various agencies within the U.S. Department of Transportation or by other federal agencies.