Easy access to print
While many books are available electronically, for some items it will be necessary to access the print version from the library.
Campus document delivery service (DDS) enables you to request print journal articles or book chapters and have them delivered to you by email. For many UC Davis users this is a free service.
UC Davis Library Search--New August 2016
Library Search:Top 6 Things To Know
- We are changing library search to make it easier to find what you need with fewer clicks.
- There are 3 main tabs — Everything includes content provided by UC Davis as well as hundreds of millions of citations; Library Catalog searches the items provided by UC Davis; Course Reserves shows you items on reserve for various classes.
- You can easily and intuitively limit your search, using the filters provided in the left navigation bar. Ask Your Librarian for more tips about getting the most from library search.
- It's easy to limit searches by campus library location.
- Once you identify an interesting item, there is clear information about whether it is available online or at a campus library.
- The My Account section is used to check the status of items you have on loan or requested. This is also where you go to personalize things like how many results are displayed per page.
Video: How to Use the New UC Davis Library Search Tool (2:11)