Tips for Finding Books
1. Note the call number for any title you would like to find, e.g.
QH181 .B3 2008
2. Consult a Library Map to determine the location of the title
The majority of our collections are organized according to the Library of Congress Classification system.
The Carlson Health Sciences Library and the Blaisdell Medical Library use a different system developed by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, the NLM Classification.
Use the Library Catalog to search collections available in/through the University Libraries.
1. To search for sources in your native language, use the Advanced Search
2. Use the Language option to select from over 6 languages
3. To view all sources in a given language, leave the search boxes blank and search. Or type a word or phrase to find sources by topic, author, title, or publisher.