Search an article database to find published articles and conference projceedings from multiple publishers.
- Citations from scholarly journals, conference proceedings, books, reports, and dissertations in physics, electrical engineering and electronics, computers and control, and information technology. Coverage: 1898 - present.
- SAO/NASA Astrophysical Data System (ADS)
- ADS is a database of astrophysical journal articles and conference proceedings, observatory bulletins, and papers in the arXiv. Also provides pointers to data archives and catalogs and has an update service.
- Web of Science
- Use Web of Science to find scholarly articles in all disciplines, including computer science. This database can also be used to identify articles that cite an author or article that you specify. Coverage: 1900 - present.
- Astronomy and Astrophysics Abstracts.
- Call number: QB1 A685 Reference. v.1-65,1969-1996
- Online access from 1975- present via NASA Astrophysics Data System.
Articles by publisher
We subscribe to several full-text collections from scholarly publishers.
- Optics InfoBase
- A searchable index to Optical Society of America (OSA) articles and conference proceedings with links to full text.
Ask Me! I am a Librarian :)