How Do I...
Medical Devices: Resources
Below are online books and other resoureces that provide information on medical devices.
For more assistance, stop by the PSE Library Reference Desk or the HSL Library Reference Desk.
EngNetBase is an collection of online handbooks in engineering.
The titles below will come up when you enter this search: Book/Chapter title: "medical device*"
- Try additional searches in the Fulltext field for:
- the name of a specific medical device
- for example: prosthesis, pacemaker, cardiac valve, stent
- Medical Devices and Systems
- Connected Medical Devices
- Design Controls for the Medical Device Industry
- Guidelines for Failure Modes and Effects Analysis for Medical Devices
- Handbook of Human Factors in Medical Device Design
- Medical Device Reliability and Associated Areas
- MEMS and Nanotechnology-Based Sensors and Devices for Communications, Medical and Aerospace Applications
- Practical Design Control Implementation for Medical Devices
- The Medical Device R&D Handbook, Second Edition
- Medical Device Regulatory Practices
Additional Print & Online Resources:
Print resources are available at the library and call number indicated.
- Biomedical Engineering Handbook
- HSL QT 36 B615 2006
- Biomedical Engineering Desk Reference
- PSE R856.15 .B56 2009
- McGraw Hill's Access Engineering (via CDL hosted site)
- A large collection of engineering handbooks
- Try searching for: medical and device