- Most comprehensive bibliographic database of engineering research literature, containing references to over 5000 engineering journals and conferences. About half the citations (from 2600 journals and conferences) include abstracts and indexing in the records.
- Coverage: 1884-present
- INSPEC [via Web of Knowledge]
- Citations from scholarly journals, conference proceedings, books, reports, and dissertations in physics, electrical engineering and electronics, computers and control, and information technology.
- Coverage: 1898-present
- SAE Digital Library
SAE is a database of technical papers, magazine and journal articles, books, reports, and standards published by the Society of Automotive Engineers.Coverage: full-text technical papers 1906 - present, full-text journal articles 1998 - present
- Transportation Research Board Publications Index
- The TRB Publications Index contains over 17,000 annotated citations for all Transportation Research Board and Strategic Highway Research Program publications from the mid 1970s until present.
- TRID Online
- TRID includes over 900,000 records covering transportation research from ITRD and TRIS. It includes TRB publications going back to 1923, including Highway Research Board, SHRP, and Marine Board publications. Also indexed are Environmental Impact Statements, theses, reports, and research in progress. TRID is the world’s largest and most comprehensive bibliographic resource on transportation research information, covering all modes and disciplines of transportation.
- Coverage: 1920's-present