UC Davis Information Educational Technology Computer Use Policies and Directives
Model standard licenses are for use by publishers, librarians and subscription agents for electronic resources.
UC Davis faculty may wish to consult their subject specialist librarians who have expertise in metadata, indexing, user needs, etc.
- Biological & Agricultural Sciences Reference Department
- firstname.lastname@example.org (530) 752‑6196
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Government Information Services
- email@example.com (530) 752‑6196
- Carlson Health Sciences Library, Davis
- firstname.lastname@example.org (530) 752‑1162
- Blaisdell Medical Library, Sacramento
- email@example.com (916) 734‑3529
- Physical Sciences & Engineering Library
- firstname.lastname@example.org (530) 752‑0540